Nowadays, with the improvement of people"s living standards, studying abroad has been sought after by many families. Families with conditions will choose to let their children study abroad. So, how about studying abroad? What are the advantages and disadvantages of studying abroad? When choosing to study abroad, we should take our future career development plan as the ultimate goal of studying abroad, instead of introducing me. Our plan for studying abroad. Similarly, why go abroad? What benefits will studying abroad bring us? We also have to make it clear that studying abroad has brought us little benefits in employment: gwlxfw168, Q; 51778738. According to reliable data, more than 80% of foreign students choose to return to China for employment. Generally, they can find jobs 3-6 months after returning to China. Normally, the salary of foreign students is 10-18% higher than that of domestic graduates. Overseas study experience not only gives us a knock on the door of our career, but also has more stamina. Abundant foreign educational resources and advanced teaching concepts will help us to get a broader development space on the road to future career promotion.
The Benefits of Studying Abroad
1. Studying abroad can broaden students"horizons, and for many children who do not like or adapt to the study of those who are under supervision and restraint at home, they may prefer the advanced foreign ideas, which will undoubtedly have a far-reaching impact on students" future life and work attitudes. In the middle school era, choosing a new environment to live and learn is easier and faster for this age group to accept and adapt to. After the early stage of running-in, the local students of the same age can grow up together in thinking and psychology to better integrate into the life mode of foreign countries, and really change their thinking mode and life trajectory. Western education emphasizes autonomy, that is, students should have their own ideas, students need to have independent thinking and opinions. The same is true in our workplace. If we want to rely on others whenever we encounter problems, it is not conducive to the work itself and personal growth. Without self-reflection and experience of solving problems independently, we will never be able to accumulate and improve. The precious experience of studying abroad makes our ability to think independently acquire special training. Our thinking ability and working ability can be improved correlatively. A worker can solve problems that can only be solved by relying on others independently. This seems to be of no direct significance, but it itself breeds the ability of creative thinking.
2. Studying abroad earlier makes it easier for students to get rid of some shortcomings and bad habits, such as laziness, lack of time concept and so on. Quality will also be greatly improved, at least will develop the bad habit of not throwing rubbish everywhere, running red lights or talking loudly in public places at home. Of course, it is better to study in institutions with guaranteed quality and learning environment: gwlxfw168, Q; 51778738.
3. Going abroad is an excellent exercise for students"self-discipline and perseverance, including the ability to live independently of course. Studying abroad can cultivate students"spirit of hardship, and these characteristics are of course the sooner they have, the better for their future. Maybe a few years will enable students to have the quality and principles that will benefit them all their lives. And if the students in China do not experience some ups and downs, but grow happily under the wings of their parents, they may have to face greater setbacks when they really work and enter the society.
4. Starting from secondary school to adapt to foreign teaching models and courses, I believe that it is easy for Chinese students to stand out among their classmates with their smart minds and solid foundation, and use our efforts and strength to get a diploma and ability to lay a foundation for their future.
5. The best way to improve is foreign language. Even in China, we have achieved good results in learning English or other languages, but this is only a subject for us. But this subject abroad will become a necessary tool for our study and life, and in the foreign language environment, it will inevitably contact and apply, and the improvement of language level will be much faster than at home. But our middle school students"thinking mode has not been fixed yet. If it is English, the English foundation that middle school students lay at home can generally adapt to the basic English living and learning environment after going abroad for about one month. At present, it is very difficult for our students to achieve the practical English level after graduation from domestic universities. Micro: gwlxfw168, Q; 51778738.
6. Another point is opportunity. No one can predict what will happen and what will happen in the future, but when you are younger, it is easier to study with local students and make friends around the world without mustard, which is undoubtedly a great deal of unexpected wealth. Perhaps in the future, it is possible to emigrate or go to other countries, and from then on, to live a different life has changed the trajectory of your family"s future.
7If we really find that the universities, countries or students studying abroad are not suitable for us to go back to study, it will not have much impact, but also increase our knowledge and experience. But if the University goes out again, it will have more worries.
The Disadvantage of Studying Abroad
1. Studying abroad is not only a choice, but also an investment in education. In other words, it is also a kind of gambling. The bet is your youth, your parents"expectations, and your funding for studying abroad. Although students are still young and can afford to lose, no one wants their children to lag behind their peers. therefore